Reminder

Click On The Pictures To Make Them Bigger

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grand Ridge Trail

Hiya, just pictures this week... and I have to come clean about something also. This first picture is Photoshopped. I know, its against all photography morals, but whatever, it looks cool. The second and third are the originals. I couldn't believe it when it happened, but I was staring agape at those mountains when this little butterfly landed on my arm... I guess I have a certain animal magnetism.

Oh also, real quick, the fourth picture is a panorama of the view from where I was at... click on it once to open it up in a new window, and then click the magnifying glass on that to make it even bigger. It looks kinda lame unless you do it that way, unfortunately.

Long story short, I went on a one night camping trip to Grand Ridge, and eventually hit Grand Lake, shown down below. It was spectacular... best spot I've hit so far. Enjoy.

































No comments:

Post a Comment