6 months and change, that's how long I've been here. I admit its tough being away from home, but even still I've had an incredible time out here. A big reason for that is the work I'm doing, which is satisfying and educational.
Below is a collection of photos that span the entire time I've been here. We've done a little bit of everything, and I think these pictures will show that.
Below is a collection of photos that span the entire time I've been here. We've done a little bit of everything, and I think these pictures will show that.
Assessing the scene...
Sizing it up...
Lettin' 'er rip.
This is Dave Colthorp, an awesome dude who was the head of campgrounds at Olympic National Park. He loved hanging out with us and was always willing to help out any way he could. I even got to play golf with him a couple of times. He recently retired, and I had the privilege of attending his retirement party.
Enjoyin' some lunch on the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment