Reminder

Click On The Pictures To Make Them Bigger

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is the spot where my brilliantly vivid, remarkably sharp, uncommonly poignant, basically amazing photographs will go. I hope to drop a post every week or so, but who knows, maybe I'll slow down, or hopefully pick up the pace as I get to know the ropes of this blogging thing. And just to let you know, if you click on any of the pictures, you can see the bigger and much cooler versions of them. So read about me on the right, scope the photos I added below from my Outward Bound trip, play with the fish, and later on, search for a specific post down at the bottom search bar. I hope you'll enjoy tagging along my journey, and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what Andrew said (twice) that had to be removed......I'm also anxious to see which little critters you nurse back to health first.

    ReplyDelete